Modified Bitumen Waterproofing Membrane Production Line/ APP Modified Bitumen Membrane Machine, SBS Modified Bitumen Membrane Machine
Modified Bitumen Waterproofing Membrane Production Line
Modified Bitumen Waterproofing Membrane (Bitumen Membrane) is extensively used in industrial and civil buildings, such as roof, basement, toilet, bridge, park, swimming pool and tunnel, suitable for waterproof and moistureproof purposes. Bitumen, created naturally from crude oil, is a hydrocarbon. It is a useful carbon store and does not generate greenhouse gases, as a sustainable way of storing carbon on the Earth's surface.
Composition of Bitumen Membrane:
Bitumen-mixed with a filler (limestone or sand) component such as sand. Polymers are added to the bitumen such as APP (atactic polypropylene)-a plastic additive that gives rigidity and tear resistance, or SBS (styrene butadiene styrene)-a rubber additive that gives more elastic benefits.
Base material (reinforcement) - polyester, fiberglass, etc.
These products are bought in roll format and are pulled through the bitumen mixes on huge rollers.
Strong Points of Bitumen Membrane:
1. As well as protecting buildings, bitumen roofing products can be in harmony with their environmental surroundings as different mineral finishes can be applied to the top surfaces.
2. The product is not flowing at high temperature and has no crack at low temperature, with an extremely long life span.
3. The fumes given off during installation are not harmful to human health and there is low noise pollution during application.
4. Bitumen membrane produced by our modified bitumen waterproofing membrane production line can protect insulation and reflect harmful sun rays.
5. Bitumen is not water soluble, non-biodegradable, not classified as carcinogenic and does not release harmful toxins.
Main Parameters of Modified Bitumen Waterproofing Membrane Production Line:
|Capacity (m2/year)||5 million||8 million||10 million|
|Workshop (L×W×H) (m)||60×15×7||65×15×7||70×15×7|
|Power Source||220V/380V, 50Hz|
2018 BATIMATEC in Alger
Date: 22-26, April
Venue: Palais des Expositions de la SAFEX aux Pins Maritimes, Alger.
Booth: N39 (Located in hall (N)
Contact: Edison Lv